Monday, September 8, 2008

Work Work Work and Seperation Anxiety

Reannan is out of town with her parents. They needed to take care of a medical issue but figured (somewhat humourously I think) to not waste the trip to Cleveland and spend a few days in town. Sunday was Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Hard Rock Cafe day.

To be fairly obvious tourist things, there still seems to have been quite a lot of fun to be had by all. Sid Vicious' bloody t-shirt and Joe Strummer's guitar. Very cool.

I mean, it would have been if I had gone. Actually, I'm pretty sure that it was a good time without me. It could have been a good time with me. Sigh... work.

I am currently wasting money on ever paycheck because I have maxed out my vacation time. And yet I don't take time off. I don't have money to go anywhere and its just not worth my time otherwise. If I take a day off, my first day back is proportionally shittier. Sisyphus anyone?

***

So Reannan is out of town. And I am sitting here watching the Universe decay. I do not like being away from her. On the first night, I couldn't sleep and ended up going on a long walk in the middle of the night. I really should be a little better on my own for just a few days. Perfectly normal thing to experience. Very common.

Sigh.

No comments: