Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Getting Started or A Simple Desultry Blog Entry

I'm not 100% sure why I am doing this... I guess I have always felt like I had things to say. Most people who know me would probably agree rather wholeheartedly with that.

So what IS wrong with you people? I don't feel like I understand most people. I don't get a lot of what people are interested in. I don't feel like I think in remotely the same way as most of the people I know. I don't feel like I am a part of anything. Generally speaking, I'm not sure that I'd want to be.

***


I used to write. Poems mostly. Then I started working. I'm not totally sure why, but I slowly stopped writing after I started working. By the time I moved away from home for work, it was all gone out of me. I miss it.

Maybe this will get me writing creatively again. Or maybe I will just be able to spread my message of hate to the internet. We shall see.

No comments: