Thursday, March 19, 2009

What's Wrong With Me?

I started this blog because I very often have hilarious observations about people. Someone suggested that I should write them down. Seemed like a good idea.

Well, its gone a bit off track hasn't it? I guess I just don't notice as many great things to write about anymore. Too busy hating myself I guess.

Like a baby, stillborn,
Like a beast with his horn
I have torn everyone who reached out for me.
'Bird on a Wire' - Leonard Cohen

I have found a place to live. It will be by far the worst place I will have ever lived in. Its a single room in a basement. Its dark, small, smells bad, has no bathtub, no windows, a very low ceiling and is generally decrepit. Its also super cheap. If I plan on staying alive, I have to live somewhere. I might as well not spend much money on it.

It's not all bad. Shelly knows the man who owns the place. This means that should be able to trust him to be decent to me. Its also not a bad area at all. And fairly close to where I am now.

It doesn't really matter. It's this or the grave. Either way I'm underground.

No comments: